Monday 17 February 2014

My Great Love....


Within a small hope, love lingers.. while I cast my eyes upon the morning sun, I only wonder the warmth of your cheeks, how shameful the sun would feel for not casting its light for the beauty of yours through the night...for the moon steals its light as the distance we share has stolen you from me. My only love sprung from my dearest heart, or might I say my only love has sprung from your heart? the brightness of your smile, such a heaven that birds would sing for its beauty, a smile the heavens fall in second and your laughter, such melodious music your laughter is. Who be me if I was not yours? I would speak a hundred words yet none could describe the stars I see in your eyes. I would swear upon death that it fears me to see those eyes swell with tears....as I would swear to keep them bright and those brimming smile which I treasure more then my very life itself. You left me so unsatisfied, you left me pondering on my lost soul for you have taken it as your feet strides a distance. I would wait a thousand years for your return for the greater hope, one day that I could hold you close and hear your breath. to feel your warmth and taste your sweet addictive lips. It was my sole happiness to imagine the world we would live in...together to never part not even by a sword though by a broken heart whom I swear to not happen. let death take me, and in death to I shall love you. Even if its your last night to give me...let me hold you that whole night and let me gaze upon your eyes as I kiss you tenderly. If your heart is full of me as mine of you...then I could say I have lived a great life yet only wish for more of you. Your love has filled a wound that run so deep...but no deeper then a well, for now it has become a sea....a sea of water waiting to overflow with love just for you. To me as my eye sees fit, heaven is where my arms would touch yours. Thought this love has been made miles away, though pain worries me pale, though my anguish to have you near hurts....I do not doubt my love for you would falter. Thereby I swear upon all that I hold dear...in all sorrow and darkness, let me be your light and you mine. face what we must and rise true...and our love will prevail. In the end if I am with you....then it is a life where many great love stories would follow.  

....YoGa....    

No comments:

Post a Comment