Friday 13 February 2015

368 Days...

It was not by sheer will I turned, it was not by hope I was driven...it was plainly just pure Love. I saw your fears, I saw your anger, I saw your pride, but what I noticed most was your insecurities only late to know how much love there was in all of them. It has been a year now, a year with nothing much to remember yet there were bits of sweetness in them, there is one that I hold precious beyond all else...my first kiss with you. How we blushed and looked away after kissing...how we were so in love. I dare say it once more...I love you. It took me four months to realize how much I needed you in my life...no! I have always needed you. years of hatred has kept me far from falling in love....yet I always yearned for the very touch of love. How much you loved me....I saw it, I could not forgive myself for making you cry, I left you weeping tears I should had never created. I shunned the light of your sweetest smile that I hold so dear. All has been done but you never lost hope where mine was
washed away by pride and anger. You never lost the love we once promised would never break....I was fragile and broken...yet when I lost you, I knew I was broken beyond misery. I saw your pain...I saw your tears...it breaks me even now to know they were for me. You changed me....the monster one created is no more....this man you brought back, this man I thought was lost for good...this man, Is all yours....every breath he breathes speaks only your name....for he has finally found love through your innocent eyes filled with love for me. Never a tear would you shed...I only want to hear your laughter and make that dimple of your smile grow deeper.
I have fallen in Love all over again...and this time its stronger then ever. Hold my hands....never let go. I will be there in every pain and happiness....as your best-friend, as your lover and as your husband one day. For now I could only wait with strong anguish for your return...to hold you and kiss you one more time....as you are the only one I would want to hold and kiss. Only you...on this valentines day, though we could be far apart, my love is forever strong.....distance limits us from hugs and kisses..but we will have our best moments and every love beyond expectation....its a promise I would make on this special day. 368 days and and infinity of love just for you as long I draw breath in this world...I wish to be only yours. Happy Valentines day :) 


...YoGa...

No comments:

Post a Comment