Monday 4 May 2015

Remind Me...

Tell me! Please tell me how this abhorrent twisted world works, who are those who surround me? whose voice whispers inside me, who is that inside me making my decisions? These answers are so far from reach...here in this broken down world all I could do is live as I endured every lost yet you laughed without knowing a thing. You laughed watching me damaged as I held my breath reaching out to you. Not even the truth was unrelieved yet you condemned me to solitude again and again....Breakable and weak I sought you and when finally I thought I found happiness...it was all just a dream. In this sinful twisted world now where do I find peace? I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing. Its alright you wont need to look for me, it would have been to late...In time I would adapt to the worlds sinful ways, there is no point of me being hurt in a world of my own imagination...just remember me. Remember my vivid self entangled by the loneliness that fans out endlessly, stung by the memory of myself smiling back at me innocently. The future and present both entwined as my past memories perishes slowly day by day before me. Unbreakable, unshakable and undefiled now my future before me becomes completely undone, So now, before I get caught in another pit of solitude you have set for me...I'm going to be walking forward never to look back. I will take this path and face its perils, paralyzed by the change that has taken over me now...immune to the pain the world has to offer....all you need to do is remember who I once was...and if one day we face each other, remind me of what I once was for I would have forgotten the person I once was
.


...YoGa...

No comments:

Post a Comment