Tuesday 13 October 2015

My One and Only....

Shes the one, she came right when I needed her....she came when i needed her the most. Never did I imagine love could be so strong. Never did I pictured a life this way. Breaking my every path united now to a single solid one reaching out only to
that one soul mate. Destined for each other....a God sent angel in her presence she cured my broken heart, she cleansed my soul....She renewed me. I became a better man...her simple smile would stun me, mesmerized by it i would stare at it lost for words. She showed me that even I could be shy. Simplicity yet full of grace....flawless joy...pure love. She completes me.....taken to a new height only because of her guidance. As long if I have her...As long im holding her warm hands...I know nothing can ruin this beautiful person I call mine. My one and only True Love.  

...YoGa...

1 comment:

  1. You complete me love..my best birthday present ever 😘

    ReplyDelete